Hello! I hope this post finds you well. I tried something new with this card. It has a spinner on the inside. I inserted a video of the spinner in action below. I hope it works (another first for me)!
I used an old digital stamp from Whimsie Doodles. I really loved their images and am sad that they closed.
- Stamps: Snowboy with Star by Whimsie Doodles
- Papers: Echo Park Christmas This & That 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Papertrey Ink kraft paper, Bazzill Basics red cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) November - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (M, P3, E3) #120 - Christmas is on its Way
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog (M, P1, E5, Must Be Christmas) #28 - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampers (M, P10, E3, use stamp or digi) #50 – Christmas
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #24 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
- Just Add Ink – W - No. 532 - JUST ADD "S" (Spinner, Snowboy, Stars, Sentiment, Stripes, and Spots)
- House That Stamps Built W,3E - Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter W, 3E - Christmas Card