I wanted to try coloring succulents. When I looked through my digi stamps I really didn't have anything sort of realistic so I started searching the internet. Although there are quite a few wonderful digital stamps for sale, I found this digital stamp set from Mujka Clip Art for free! This is a great set with several different pots and succulents.
After I found a digital stamp to color, I did research on the internet to try to determine the correct colors for the succulents. When I was coloring the succulent on the right (echeveria?), I wasn't sure where its leaves stopped and the plant below it (string of pearls?) started.
Used papers in a neutral color to show off the image and to allow the card to be send to a man if needed.
What do you think?
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Succulent Digital Stamps from Mujka
- Paper: Neenah Solar white card stock, Paper Trey white card stock, Stampin' Up Vellum, My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hattie 6x6 paper pad
- Copic Markers
- Sentiment Impact Label font
- Crafty Creations M, 1st W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
- House That Stamps Built W,3E - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Anything Goes
- Sisterhood of Crafters 2nd/4th Wed,3E - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
- The Paper Funday M, 4E, #24 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Love
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #8 - Anything Goes
- Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges (M,5E) - FEB - ANYTHING GOES