Sunday, November 8, 2020

Cozy Little Chickadees

I'm back and using the Cozy Little Chickadees digital stamp again.  Last week I posted an anniversary card  using this same cute image.   Although I love that this image can be used for occasions other than Christmas, this time I used traditional red and green to make a holiday card.




For texture, I die cut a Starbucks coffee sleeve and added it to the card.  I like keeping different types of coffee sleeves in my crafting supplies.   They are always good to add some texture or to die cut bits and pieces.  (On the anniversary card using this image, I used a Panera coffee sleeve for a different texture.

The inside of the card was finished with a sentiment stamp from Papertrey Ink and a piece of left over designer paper.




Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!


Supplies:

  • Stamps:  Cozy Little Chickadees digital stamp from Meljen's Designs, Holiday Wishes from Papertrey (inside sentiment)
  • Paper:  Simple Stories Winter Farmhouse 6x8 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Papertrey kraft card stock


Challenges:

6 comments:

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card and lovely image. Great design. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Ellibelle said...

This is such a cute Meljen's image and beautifully done card!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this week where it's all about Christmas or Anything Goes! Hope you stop by and share again soon!
Ellibelle's Corner

Claudia said...

Hi Cheryl, oh this is so cute, love the colours you chose and what a lovely card you created.

Hugs Claudia

Maz said...

Oh I love this! Sooo adorable :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday #44 - Good Luck!
Maz DT - https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so sweet. I love all those layers. Love Dawn x

MeSi said...

So cute! I love it. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT