For the current challenge at the Catered Crop, we are just mad about yellow! That’s the current challenge, use the color yellow somewhere on your paper craft project.
For my project, I mixed yellow with blue and kraft to make a sunshiny card for a friend.
I wasn’t feeling really well this weekend when I had a bit of crafty time so I took a look at Pinterest for some inspiration. I was inspired by this card by Jen.
As always, Linda has curated a fabulous inspiration board for our challenge. You can see her Mellow Yellow board on Pinterest by clicking on the photo below
I hope you will come join us for our Mellow Yellow challenge. Stop by the Catered Crop to link up your paper crafting project and see the recipe rules.
Thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Tiny Tags from Papertrey
Inks: Close To My Heart Honey & Memento Rich Cocoa inks
Papers: Papertrey Kraft & Summer Sunrise CS, Pebbles Family Ties 6x6 paper pad
Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Taylored Expressions chicken wire embossing plate, Papertrey Tiny Tags die, Die-namics scallop die, Cricut, Sure Cuts A Lot software, My Time Made Easy Flutters & Flowers SVG files
Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, misc. buttons, Paper Studio pearls, Jenni Bowlin paint dabber
- Celebrate the Occasion W, 1E - #114 Fluttering By (Must use a butterfly)
- Crafty Sentiments W, 1E, SIO - Show Us Stitching (Real Or Faux)
- Party Time Tuesdays W, 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #122 Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, - Alway's Anything Goes
- Card Mania - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Spots and/or Stripes
- Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party by Craftin Desert Divas - 2W - (1st week) Ribbon or Twine
- Created With Love - W, 3E, C10 - At least 3 Layers
- Kaboodle Doodles - W, 3E - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - W, SIO - Make it Stitchy
- Di's Digis Designs 3E 2W SIO - (W1 of 2) Winged Things