I'm so happy I have extra images colored and waiting to be put on a card. It have me the opportunity to make one more card for the BYSH Cardmakers blog hop during my lunch break.
I used some of the October Afternoon papers that I had stashed away. All the DP pieces except the blue snow flake piece were scraps from other projects. The heart boarder was also a scrap. I have no idea where the 3 snowflakes came from but I pulled them out of the bin of extra die cuts on my desk. I love when a card comes together and uses up bits and pieces from other projects.
My inspiration to make Christmas cards has come from the BYSH Cardmakers. Click on the image below to stop by the blog and link up your holiday card.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Snowman and Bird digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps
- Papers: October Afternoon Holiday Style 8x8 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Papertrey white cardstock
- Other; Copic markers, sequins, misc die cuts
- Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - Wk 29 (W2 of 2) and Wk 30 (W1 of 2) - ANYTHING COLORING GOES
- Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 212 (W4 of 4) - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Pattie's Creations - M, 2E, SIO, includes an image freebie (MUST always use digital or stamped image) – July - No. 184 ANYTHING GOES
- Winter Wonderland - M, 3E, JULY - CHRISTMAS MUSIC OR SONGS
- Krafty Chicks W #570 Anything Goes
- Through the Purple Haze M 1st Thurs, E3, C10 July - Anything Goes Optional Christmas in July
- Creative Moments 2W, Wed 3E, #219 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Christmas in July
- House That Stamps Built W, 3E - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp