I'm a little behind in sharing this card. I made it for my uncle before he was moved to hospice.
I love this cute little elephant and teddy. I colored a couple more but have yet to put on cards.
I found the star in my stash of left over die cuts. The 2 small pieces of patterned paper were also left overs that I kept just in case they would be useful some day. The CAS design of this card is a little out of my comfort zone but I like the way it turned out.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Digital Stamps: Hang in There digital stamp by All Dressed Up
- Papers: Simple Stories Say Cheese 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white cardstock, Papertrey white & kraft cardstock, red Bazzil Basics cardstock
- Copic markers, Copic multiliner, Sewing machine
- All Dressed Up Challenge – Anything Goes using a ADU image
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Dies or Punches
- Crafting Happiness Challenges (W) - #96 - ANYTHING GOES OPTION: HELLO
- Incy Wincy Designs (1st & 3rd Monday,5E) FOR A BABY AND/OR BALLOONS OR SWEETS
- Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges (M,5E) - MAY - ANYTHING GOES
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (W, 5E) FOUR-LEGGED FRIENDS
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #50 - Anything Goes with a Critter
- Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (M, P3, E3) #124 - Include an Animal
- Get Creative Challenges (M, 1st Mon, 3E) APR - #101 ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Creations M, 1st W, 2E - Always Anything Goes