I hope you had a wonderful weekend. It was very warm here but breezy and with low humidity so it wasn't too bad. It was beautiful in the shade. I know the farmers and gardeners probably are hoping for rain but it is nice to be able to go outside and not have to deal with mosquitos.
Even though it was hot this weekend, I had the chance to finish up a Christmas card. I have had this image colored and sitting on my desk for weeks. I put it together pretty quickly because I found the embossed panel in my left overs from other projects. The DP pieces were also left overs. I cut the sentiment out of a page from the DP pad. Add a few embellishments and it was done.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful week.
- Stamps: Teddy and Penguin digital stamp from Lili of the Valley
- Papers: Georgia Pacific white cardstock, Papertrey white cardstock, misc. red cardstock, My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad
- Other: Copic markers
- Crafty Calendar M,3E June - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W, must be Christmas - #545 - Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Winter Fun
- Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - Wk 21 (W2 of 2) and Wk 22 (W1 of 2) - ANYTHING COLORING GOES
- Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No. 554 - ANYTHING GOES
- Polkadoodles - W, C10 - ANYTHING GOES
- Cute Card Thursday W,C5 #689 Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #22 - Anything Goes
- Passion For Markers Challenge W - must use markers - #594 - Make It Cute
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #51 - Anything Goes with a Critter