Hello! I have another card for my stash of cards to send to local senior citizens. (See my post here if you would like to send some cards.) I love this little snail and made a few cards featuring him.
I was able to use up some more bits and pieces of paper from other projects, although I had to die cut the green and vellum circles. A bit of washi, some sequins and a staple finished up the card.
I love printing sentiments using my computer. There are so many free fonts available that I am always able to find something to use. In this case, since I wanted to use a circle that was die cut sometime previously. (One of the bits and pieces.) I printed the sentiment on a scrap piece of paper. Then using a bit of 3M delicate surfaces (purple) tape I aligned the circle with the sentiment and then sent it back through the printer. Easy peasy!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day.
- Stamp: Snail Mail digital stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs
- Paper: Alla Prima 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Paper Trey white card stock, Stampin' Up vellum
- Other: Copic markers, white gel pen, sequins, mini stapler, washi tape
- Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5 Must include a sentiment #272 Anything Goes (+ A Sentiment) (W1 of 2)
- C.R.A.F.T. 2W,5E #593 Communication (W2 of 2)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #49 - Anything Goes with a Critter
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
- Clever Dexter Challenge (M, P1, E2) #16 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) Always Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (M, P3, E3) #124 - Include an Animal
- Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog (M, P1, E3, use hand coloured image) #37 – Animals
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #14 - Anything Goes
- Unicorn Challenge M, E3, No fully digital projects April - Include an Animal
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) April - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Pearly Sparkles Challenge (M, P1, E3) #61 - Animals, Birds, and/or Insects
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (W, 5E) LAYER IT