Our wedding anniversary is coming up soon. I can't believe it has been 22 years! Since I am back to having time to spend in the craft room, I knew I wanted to make a card for my hubby.
After looking through my stash of images and stamps, I decided to use this oldie (but a goodie) from Meljen's Designs. Although this is more of a Christmas / Winter image, I thought it would be perfect for an anniversary card for my husband. Not only do these chickadees make a cute couple, but my husband keeps our bird feeders full so I can enjoy watching the birds all year.
Thank you for stopping by! Stay safe!
- Stamps: Cozy Little Chickadees digital stamp from Meljen's Designs
- Paper: Simple Stories Winter Farmhouse 6x8 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Papertrey kraft card stock, vellum
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #44 - Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
- Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges (M,5E) - NOV- ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #134 - Always Anything Goes
- Always Fun Challenges - (W, 3E, Top 3 Awarded) #187 - USE KRAFT
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #44 - Anything Goes with a Critter
- Classic Design Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) November - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Fab n Funky W,1E, #501 - Anything but Christmas
- Little Red Wagon W, #574 - Color Me Happy