Monday, November 2, 2020

Merry Kiss-mas

 I hope you had a Happy Halloween.  We stayed home and kept everything pretty low key. Although I should work on cards for upcoming birthdays, an anniversary, and Thanksgiving before working on Christmas cards, I wanted to color this cute pup from All Dressed Up.  I love this image because it looks so much like my brother's dog, Magpie.





Supplies:

  • Stamps - Christmas Pooch digital stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps, Mistletoe clear stamp by My Craft Spot
  • Paper:  Simple Stories Handmade Holiday 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Bazzill Basics red card stock, misc green card stock

Challenges:


6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Aw this is one fabulous card

lauren bergold said...

oh what a beautiful card and that sweet dog is beyond adorable! thanks for joining our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles!

samantha's cards said...

What a lovely Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.

Kuni said...

So loely and sweet.
Thank you for joinning us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Dreja said...

Eine ganz wundervolle Karte. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Passions & Distractions said...

I love all the details on this card, from the sequins to the stitching! The recipient will be very lucky! Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!