Wow! It has been a busy week so far. I almost forgot to post my project!
On Sunday night, one of my dogs tangled with a skunk. Not only did she get sprayed but she was bit 3 times. (Thank goodness all the drama was after “True Blood” finished.) We looked on-line and saw that the “old wives tales” solutions such as tomato juice are no longer recommended. We mixed up a solution of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and dish soap, put it on her and had to hold her still for 5-10 minutes. (You can find more on this HERE. This solution is what was recommended by our vet too.) I’m happy to say that the solution seemed to work pretty well although my house was a little smelly the next day. We also made a trip to the vet to get a rabies booster and for them to check out her bites. She seems to be doing fine and since she was up-to-date on her vaccines, we really don’t need to worry too much about the bites.
My daughter’s softball team also won their division. Yeah Cougars!
Added to that, it is fiscal year end at the company I work at. Enough said about that. I don’t want to bore you all but suffice to say I feel like I am running around like a mad woman.
Before I forget, Melissa is releasing some new, yummy images today. Check these out! They will be available today in the Whimsy Stamps store.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Teeny Mouse Hugs by Meljen’s Designs on Whimsy Stamps, Handwritten Notes from Papertrey
- Inks: Close To My Heart chocolate ink
- Papers: Neenah Solar Crest white CS, Papertrey dark chocolate CS, Cupid Collection from Pink Paislee
- Tools: Copic markers, sewing machine
- Embellishments: The Twinery baker’s twine, misc. button & ribbon