I'm running out of time to post some Thanksgiving cards that I made for family. I can't believe how quickly time is passing this month. Both cards use the same image and pad of designer paper.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday.
Image: Autumn Splendor by Nina Jay May (There's Magic In The Air)
Sentiment: Limitless Labels from Papertrey Ink
Paper: Simple Stories Autumn Splendor 6x8 paper pad, Kraft and brown paper from Papertrey, Georgia Pacific white card stock
Medium: Copic markers
- Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - M, 1st Sunday, E3 - (November) Thankful
- Ching-chou Kuik Digital Stamps (M,P1,E3,SIO) November - Remembrance/Thanksgiving/ Thinking of You
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) November - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #24 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
- Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - Wk 45 (W2 of 2) and Wk 46 (W1 of 2) - ANYTHING COLORING GOES
- CCEE Stampers W,1E,JFF CCEE 2047 Sunflowers
- Crafty Gals Corner - M, 2nd W, 3E, #213 – Thankful
- The Paper Funday M, 4E, #23 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Thankful
- The Paper Girls (2W 1st & 3rd Mondays, layouts, cards, F, 3E, A grand prize winner is randomly chosen every quarter) #212 THANKFUL/GRATEFUL (WEEK 1)