Good morning! Today I'm sharing the card I made for my daughter's 19th birthday. She likes the colors pink and black, loves drinking hot cocoa and frequently wears slouchy hats so I thought this adorable image was perfect for her birthday card.
I'm still trying to perfect shaker cards. I'm a little more pleased with each one. I don't know how to keep the sequins, etc. from sticking around the frame of the shaker. Do other people have this problem?
Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by.
- Image: Warm Hands, Warm Heart from All Dressed Up
- Papers: Carta Bella Farmhouse Market 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Papertrey white card stock
- Medium: Copic markers
- The Corrosive Challenges - M, 3E - Always Anything Goes
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #23 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
- Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO Use a Digi Image (W2 of 2)
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #45 - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - W, C10 - ANYTHING GOES
- DL ART Thankful Thursday Challenge 2W 2nd & 4th Thurs 3E #271 Coffee Tea Or Cocoa (W1 of 2)
- All Dressed Up - Anything goes with ADU image
- Dream Valley Challenges (2W, 3E, C10)#237 LOTS OF LAYERS (WEEK 1)
- Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges (M,5E) - NOV- ANYTHING GOES