Monday, November 30, 2020

Snowboy Spinner Card

Hello!  I hope this post finds you well.  I tried something new with this card.  It has a spinner on the inside.   I inserted a video of the spinner in action below.  I hope it works (another first for me)!

I used an old digital stamp from Whimsie Doodles.  I really loved their images and am sad that they closed.


This is a photo of the inside with sentiments from Paper Trey.



And hopefully the video below shows the spinner in action!





Thank you for stopping by my blog.  I hope you have a fabulous day!



Supplies;  

  • Stamps:  Snowboy with Star by Whimsie Doodles    
  • Papers:  Echo Park Christmas This & That 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Papertrey Ink kraft paper, Bazzill Basics red cardstock

Challenges:

4 comments:

Sammy said...

What a great card, inside and out! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

Lou said...

What a fun surprise inside. I love this Cheryl. You've added so many fab S elements. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Kuni said...

Such a lovely and cute christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Heather said...

This is so adorable!!! What a sweet image and I love the papers/colors you used to go along with it! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.