It’s Thursday so it is time for the new Meljen’s Designs digi release and the new challenge. Before we get to the details on all the new stuff, I thought I would share this card that I made for the daughter of a friend of the family that broke her arm. Although I am not happy she broke her arm, I am happy that I finally get to use this cute digi.
The new challenge this week is “Shapes - use a Square AND a Circle”. Stop by the Meljen’s Designs blog to see the challenge rules, link up your project and see the DT inspiration projects.
I most likely will not be around much over the next week. I am having my foot surgery later today and I am not too sure of how my short term recovery period will be. I have a few posts scheduled in advance to keep you entertained.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Teddy Bear Cast (digital image) by Meljen’s Designs available at Whimsy Stamps
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics CS, My Mind’s Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Provo Craft Swiss Dots & Seeing spots embossing folders, Martha Stewart edge punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Sakura stardust gelly roll pen, Close To My Heart star dust glitz, Hug Snug seam binding, misc. button & crochet lace, Papertrey silk ribbon
- Addicted to Stamps – Stitching
- Corrosive Challenge – punches or dies
- Crafty Pad – Stitching
- Creatalicious - Anything Goes
- Cupcake Craft Challenge – Teddy Bear
- Digistamps 4 Joy – Anything goes
- Drunken Stampers – Thinking of you/get well
- Hooked on Crafts – Ribbon and Lace
- Inky Impressions – Punches or Dies
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge – anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp – Anything goes