Saturday, September 17, 2011

Music Saves My Soul

I had a hard time picking a song this week.  I think it because I just have too much going on right now and haven’t really been paying attention when I’ve been playing music.   In the end, I decided to post a cover of Nick Drake’s “Cello Song”.  I have always loved this song and find it relaxing. 

 

 

If you would like to play along, link up your blog post with your musical pick on Marcea’s blog.

Have a great weekend!  Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

Marcea said...

ahhhhhhh that is just what I needed today sweetie, beautiful xxx

Marcea said...

...... oh dear, nearly sobbing now but it is a fabulous song xxx

Karin said...

Awesome pick this week! We don't have the cd, but we do have this song :) Have a great Sunday!

Lisa said...

Never heard it before but I really like it!