Sunday, July 25, 2021

Christmas Kitty

I have not had much time to craft lately but when I saw the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers were having a blog hop, I made some time to make a holiday card.




I used the BYSH card makers sketch 12 as inspiration for my card.  This cute digi is free from Sliekje Digi Stamps


Don't forget to stop by the BYSHcardmakers blog to link up your holiday creation and check out all the fabulous cards.   (click on image to go to the hop.) I hope I have time to make at least one more card before the hop is over.

Thank you for stopping by!


Supplies:

  • Stamp:  FREE digital image from Sliekje Digi Stamps
  • Paper:  My Mind's Eye Winder Wonderland 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white cardstock, Paper Trey kraft cardstock, misc. red card stock, coffee filter
  • Other:  Copic markers, sewing machine, Paper Trey damask snowflakes dies, Toadally Green sequins from My Craft Spot, Simon Says Stamp holiday sentiment


Challenges:


8 comments:

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Darling card! Love the patterned paper and great coloring. Thanks for using a BYSHC sketch too, they do make cardmaking easier. Thanks for playing along!

VanessaB said...

Darling!! 😊

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Sweet card, Cheryl! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

What an adorable cat image and you've colored it so beautifully! Thanks for introducing me to Sliekje Digi Stamps. I was unaware of her art.

Jane Savage said...

Aww what a pretty kitty, such gorgeous colouring too!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Sandra H said...

Great card and adorable image x

Migdalia said...

This is just Adorable, Cheryl!
Thank you for playing along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Lady Joyful said...

This is so cute! Such an adorable cat. Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I'll check back before the challenge end date to see if you've updated to be eligible :) Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT