Friday, July 30, 2021

Snowman and Bird

 I have another entry for the BYSH Cardmakers blog hop.  This is another image that I colored previously and had sitting on my desk.




I'm not sure I like the way it turned out.  I had the card "finished" but then decided to add the birch trees.  I think I should have left them off.  

My inspiration to make Christmas cards has come from the BYSH Cardmakers.  Click on the image below to stop by the blog and link up your holiday card. 



Thank you for stopping by!



Supplies: 

  • Stamps:    Snowman and Bird digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps
  • Papers:  Carta Bella Winter Fun 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white cardstock, Papertrey white cardstock
  • Other:  Copic markers, CTMH twilight ink, Fawn Lawn birch trees dies, Simon Says Stamp holiday sentiment strip


Challenges:


10 comments:

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & Fun!! Love this card!!
Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl! I love the layers and your coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous card and layout x

Kim said...

What a sweet image. Your coloring of it is fantastic. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Cazro said...

A veery sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

Billie A said...

Sweet image and coloring is wonderful. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday, Colour Crazy, Aud Sentiments, Crafty Gals Corner,

Nelly said...

Super festive card and the birch tress look perfect on your card! thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge this week, Nelly dt x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, love the layered design and that cute snowman! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
Chris
x

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Es una tarjeta adorable!
Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

Pamela Duncan said...

Love the layering and the addition of the trees. Very cute! Thanks for joining us on Polkadoodles Crafting! Pam, DT