I have another card to share for the BYSH Cardmarkers blog hop. This is another image that I colored and have had sitting on my desk for months. I fussy cut out the wreath and kept the rest of the layout pretty simple (for me). I also used colored cardstock to make the card base. For some reason, I rarely do this but I like the way it looks here.
My inspiration to make Christmas cards has come from the BYSH Cardmakers. Click on the image below to stop by the blog and link up your holiday card.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Festive Wreath Digital Stamp Bundle from Graciellie Designs
- Papers: Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white cardstock, misc. red and black card stock
- Other: Copic markers
- Crafty Gals Corner M, 2nd Wed, 3E, #221 - Christmas in July
- Creative Moments 2W, Wed 3E, #219 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Christmas in July
- Fab n Funky W, #534 – Christmas
- House That Stamps Built W, 3E - Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter W, 3E - Anything Goes (W1 of 4)
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #30 - Anything Goes
- Passion For Markers Challenge W - must use markers - #602 - Make It Bloom
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #99 - Anything Christmas Goes (week 1)
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes