Hello! Sorry I have been absent for awhile. Life has been a little too busy for my to enjoy crafting or post on my blog. I have a few minutes this morning while I'm drinking my coffee so I thought I would take a moment to share a recent project.
My daughter's friend recently moved into her first apartment so I made this card using one of Tiddly Inks cute Wren images. This is the first time I colored dark hair. (Well, actually my second - I threw out my first attempt on this image.) I think that because I am blonde, I tend to color blonde hair.
Thank you for stopping by! Take care!
Stamps: Wryn New Nest digital stamp from Tiddly Inks
Papers: Georgia Pacific white card stock, Paper Trey kraft card stock, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks 6x6 paper pad
Other: Copic markers, Paper Trey felt, Adorn It alpha stickers, Memory Box double stitch rectangle cut out die
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #14 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
- Crafty Calendar M,3E July - Anything Goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #52 - Anything Goes with a Critter
- Bastel-Traum (M, P15) #102 – Animals
- Crafter's Cafe (2W, P1/15, E5, F, C10) #269 - Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) #89 - Always Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede (M, P1/P15, 4E, SIO) #423 - Always Anything Goes
- Creative Moments 2W, Wed 3E, #218 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
- Paper Shelter W, 3E - Going Digital
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #27 - Anything Goes