Earlier this week I was able to color 2 copies of this cute kitty image. I used one on a card earlier this week and found time to make another. This was supposed to be a quick card but cutting and gluing 3 layers of kraft paper and then the dp took some time.
This cute digi is free from Sliekje Digi Stamps.
My inspiration to make Christmas cards has come from the BYSH Cardmakers. Click on the image below to stop by the blog and link up your holiday card.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamp: FREE digital image from Sliekje Digi Stamps
- Paper: Simple Stories Handmade Holiday 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white cardstock, Paper Trey kraft card stock, Bazzil Basics red cardstock
- Other: Pink & Fresh alphabet dies, Simon Says Stamp holiday sentiment, Copic markers
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #30 - Anything Goes
- Ike's World 4W, 1E - #146 - Christmas in July or Anything Goes (week 4)
- Angie's Digital Stamps (M, 1st Sunday, 3E) July - Anything Goes + option: Flag
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W (1st & 3rd Sun), E3) Always Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenges (M, 3E) Always Anything Goes
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #15 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
- Show us Your Pussies - M, Cat Only Challenge- July - Furrything Goes
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #99 - Anything Christmas Goes (week 1)