Monday, February 8, 2021

Puppy Love

Love is in the air with St. Valentine's Day less than a week away.   Today I am sharing the Valentine's card that I made for my husband.  

I love these adorable dogs from Tiddly Inks.  Don't they make the cutest couple?  It is a bit of an older digital stamp, but I never used it before because I wasn't sure how to color their fur.   But, after taking some coloring classes from Kit and Clowder, I gave it a try.  Although the male dog does have a bit of a back comb thing going on with his hair, overall I am satisfied.




I used some glittery, silver alpha stickers I found in my stash along with a die cut heart on the front.  I created and printed the inside sentiment using my laptop.




Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!



Supplies:

  • Stamps:  Puppy Love from  Tiddly Inks
  • Papers:  Simple Stories My Valentine 6x8 paper pad, Neenah Solar Crest white card stock, Paper Trey kraft and white card stock 
  • Copic markers

Challenges:


6 comments:

Christine Cyr said...

Awesome card thank you for joining us at TPS
Christine DT

Jan Mahew said...

Cheryl, Thank you for sharing your lovable puppy love creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck, stay safe and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous image and I love your choice of colouring and background. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Dawn Phillips said...

You coloured them beautifully. Love Dawn x

Kelly Schelske said...

What an adorable card, fab colouring too!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digi Challenge! Good Luck!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Adorable puppies and major gorgeous coloring!