Thursday, February 25, 2021

Succulent Hello

I wanted to try coloring succulents.  When I looked through my digi stamps I really didn't have anything sort of realistic so I started searching the internet.  Although there are quite a few wonderful digital stamps for sale, I found this digital stamp set from Mujka Clip Art for free!  This is a great set with several different pots and succulents.  

After I found a digital stamp to color, I did research on the internet to try to determine the correct colors for the succulents.  When I was coloring the succulent on the right (echeveria?), I wasn't sure where its leaves stopped and the plant below it (string of pearls?) started.




Used papers in a neutral color to show off the image and to allow the card to be send to a man if needed.    


What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!


Supplies:

  • Stamps:  Succulent Digital Stamps from Mujka
  • Paper:  Neenah Solar white card stock, Paper Trey white card stock, Stampin' Up Vellum, My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hattie 6x6 paper pad
  • Copic Markers
  • Sentiment Impact Label font
Challenges:


8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your card lovely image and layout used x

Darlene said...

Great coloring Cheryl ... awesome card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!! Your coloring is fabulous and I love those neutral papers! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Jan Mahew said...

Stupendous coloring of your succulents Cheryl. Thank you for sharing your Fresh creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Stay safe, stay healthy and happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi stamp Shop)

Karen Page said...

Beautiful coloring and I agree that with the natural papers you chose, the card is very gender neutral. And thank you linking up the free digis... I will have to hop over and pick them up! Thank you so much for playing along at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and I hope you see you again in the entries!
~Karen Page, DT Member for Jan's Digi Stamps
Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

Rose Andrew said...

Gorgeous card. Beautiful coloring.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Fikreta said...

So lovely card.

santitaldea said...

This was lovelly to read