Thursday, February 18, 2021

Cute Fox

I can't wait until spring.  We have had so much snow and cold lately.  I'm tired of being cooped up in my house.  I think the two things I miss the most are taking my dogs for long walks (and not having to clean them afterward) and meeting my girl friends for outdoor (socially distanced) coffee dates.  I miss chatting with my friends!  I'm a little jealous of this little fox meeting his friend for a chat.




For a little added texture I die cut a Starbucks coffee cup sleeve.  (Maybe it was saved during one of the coffee chats with my friends...)


I hope you have a great day!  Thank you for stopping by my blog.


Supplies:

  • Stamps:  Cute Fox digital stamp from Lee Holland Art
  • Paper:  Lily Bee Designs Sweet Shoppe 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Papertrey kraft card stock
  • Copic markers

Challenges:

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Dawn Phillips said...

This is gorgeous. I love Lee Holland images and you have done a fabulous job with this one. Love Dawn x

Diane said...

Adorably cute cute card, the little fox is so sweet! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Oh Cheryl this is such a precious creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Heart’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is super cute hun, love the layout those papers are perfect
Stay Safe
Hugs shell xx

Judy Woodland said...

Awe, what a sweet little card. I love all your layered elements here, they all work perfectly together. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Donna Walls said...

I miss those visits with friends also. Hopefully we can have normal visits soon, in the meantime, Great card with adorable images and elements. Thanks for entering in The Paper Funday Challenges and Best of Luck in the Draw! Donna, DT

Fikreta said...

It's so adorable card.