Hello! I just have a quick project share with you today. I have been trying to make some notecards to donate to my daughter’s school for their annual fund raiser. This is the first of 3 sets that I have completed.
Here is a look at one of the cards in the set. I didn’t include photos of each card because they are all pretty similar.
Here is a look at the entire set. The photo is a little warm. The coloring in the photo above is more accurate. Each is lined with Papertrey Rustic Cream cardstock.
So what do you think? Do you think asking for a minimum bid of $5 for 6 notecards and envelopes is too high? I’m not sure what to put on them.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
Don’t forget to check out my blog candy. You still have time to enter.
- Stamps: Papertrey Tiny Tags
- Inks: Close To My Heart Chocolate, Distress Ink Tea Dye
- Papers: Papertrey kraft & rustic cream CS, BoBunny Forever Fall DP pad
- Tools: Big Shot, Sweet ‘n Sassy Season of Change Leaf Die, Martha Stewart & Fiskars edge punches, Papertrey Linen embossing plate
- Supplies: May Arts burlap twine, misc. buttons
- Bearly Mine - 2E, SIO - #52 Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - 1E, SIO – Leaves
- Jackson's Digital Expressions - 3E SIO - Clean & Simple Anything Goes
- Papelitos Stamps 3E - #11 Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door 3E - Always Anything Goes
- Use It Tuesdays - 2W, must use hoarded supply's & say what you used - Anything Goes (hoarded DP & buttons)
- Eureka Stamps - 3E, F - Fall Fun
- Lollipop Crafts - 2W - (2nd week) Fall Frolic
- Love to Create - 3E - Ribbon or Twine
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - must include Kraft cardstock - Autumn Colors
- Tammy's Scrapin Corner - 2E on anything goes weeks - Fall Inspiration
- No Matter Which Challenges - M, F - (Sept) Die Cuts and/or Punches
- Pile It On - Patterned Paper
- 2 Sisters - #108 Fall
- One Stop Craft - #198 No floral enbellishements
- * Bloggers - JFF – bring on the fall
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Raise The Bar – M, celebrate fall
- Do You Stack Up – kraft & twine
- SpeedyTV Simply Salutations challenge and Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co – Simple Salutations – Fall
- StampTV Live chat challenge – Fall