**This post will stay on top until 9-29-12. Please scroll down to see my more recent posts.**
For my birthday, I wanted to share some of my favorite crafting items with my blogging friends. Although I ran out of time to post this before my birthday, I still wanted to give my followers a chance to win these goodies.
If you read my blog, you know I love designer paper, baker’s twine and washi tape so I put together a little package of blog candy with a few of my favorite things.
The blog candy consists of -
- Five 6x6 paper pads
- Cosmo Cricket UPcycle
- Cosmo Cricket Social Club
- My Mind’s Eye Happier
- My Mind’s Eye Dwell
- BasicGrey June Bug
- Three rolls of washi tape
- A sample of one yard each of 18 different colors of baker’s twine from the Twinery.
(The colors are Maraschino, Pink Sorbet, Blossom, Mandarin, Cantaloupe, Lemondrop, Buttercream, Honeydew, Peapod, Caribbean, Shore, Denim, Orchid, Lilac, Flax, Cappuccino, Stone, & Charcoal)
So how can you enter to win?
- Be a follower of my blog.
- Share the news with your blogging friends by posting the photo of my blog candy on your blog with a link back here.
- Use the linky tool below to leave your contact info and a link to your blog. (Please, no candy only blogs.)
The candy will close on September 29, 2012. I will post the winner on my blog with in a few days after that. The winner will have 2 weeks to contact me with their mailing info or I will draw a new winner.
**Edited to add -
I figured out how to do a button with a grab box. Please feel free to use this to post my candy to your blog.