When I saw this sweet digital image from Lee Holland Art, I knew I had to get it so I could make a Valentine's day card for my daughter. I was also able to use my Scan N Cut to cut the postage stamp die cut and the X & O's.
My daughter had a pig stuffed animal, creatively named "Piggy Boy", that she took with her everywhere when she was young. I tried to find some photos, but you know how it is, you can never find what you are looking for. Here are a couple of L an Piggy Boy (although not the best photos).
Thank you for stopping by!
- Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - Wk 05 (W2 of 2) and Wk 06 (W1 of 2) - ANYTHING COLORING GOES
- Moving along with the Times M, 3E #139 February - Love, Anniversary, Wedding
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Hearts or Flowers
- Little Red Wagon W, #640 – Valentine
- Critter Crazy Challenges (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #59 - Anything Goes with a Featured Critter
- Bastel-Traum (M, P15) #108 - With Heart
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #06 - Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door 2W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (W, 5E) - Love is in thr Air