My mojo was out for a joy ride this week end. If you see it, tell it to head on home. Time spent in my craft room is no fun with out it.
Even though my mojo was out enjoying the beautiful spring weather we had this weekend, I was able to get one card made. (And it took ALL weekend!) I used one of the new spring/Easter images from Whimsy & Stars. Isn’t this little duckie adorable? I love her convertible!
Here is a look at Ms. Ducky before I started messing around with her.
Don’t forget to check out my March Followers Blog Candy. Click HERE for more info.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!
- Stamps: Joyride Ducky (digital stamp) by Whimsy & Stars Studio
- Inks: None
- Papers: Papertrey white & Melon Berry CS, Echo Park Victoria Garden paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Papertrey Filigree border die, Copic markers, Martha Stewart 1” circle punch
- Embellishments: BasicGrey gemstones, misc. ribbon (colored with copic ink refills),Stampin’ Up Old Olive ribbon
- The Sweet Stop – Sketch SSS149 (I flipped the sketch)
- ABC DT Challenge – Spring
- Catered Crop – Ribbon
- Clearly Inspired – anything goes
- Corrosive Challenge – paper piecing
- Gingerloft Challenge – Spring
- Paper Crafting Journey – Anything goes
- Stamp and Create – paper piecing
- Ooh-La-La creations – On the Move
- One Stitch At A Time – digi
- Digital Tuesday – Think spring