With Father's Day is quickly approaching, I started looking for a stamp to use to create a card for my dad who is avid fisherman. I found the perfect digital image, Leaping Trout, from Power Poppy. I used google to look at some images of rainbow trout so that I had a guide for coloring. I was really inspired by some of the painting by Anita Phillips.
I finished the inside of the card with the image and a strip of designer paper.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!
- Stamps: Leaping Trout digital stamp set from Power Poppy
- Papers: Georgia Pacific white card stock, Photo Play Camp Happy Bear 6x6 paper pad, Paper Trey kraft and black card stock
- Other: Copic markers, alphabet dies from Papertrey, DMC floss, CTMH precut card board piece, Annabelle Stamps metallic gemstones
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #51 - Anything Goes with a Critter
- Bastel-Traum (M, P15) #101 – Water
- Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog (M, P1, E3, use hand coloured image) #39 – Boys to Men
- Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges (M,5E) - MAY - ANYTHING GOES
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #11 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
- Cut It Up 2W, 1E, - No. 226 - Must use at least one die cut NATURE (W2 of 2)
- Polkadoodles - W, C10 - ANYTHING GOES - Challenges run weekly for 10 days - 2021 Wk 22 (Closes 06/09) and Wk. 21 (Closes 06/02)
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Anything Goes
- Simon Says StampM, 5E – Artist Inspired