Monday, June 7, 2021

Teddy and Penguin Christmas Card

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  It was very warm here but breezy and with low humidity so it wasn't too bad.  It was beautiful in the shade.  I know the farmers and gardeners probably are hoping for rain but it is nice to be able to go outside and not have to deal with mosquitos.

Even though it was hot this weekend, I had the chance to finish up a Christmas card.  I have had this image colored and sitting on my desk for weeks.  I put it together pretty quickly because I found the embossed panel in my left overs from other projects.   The DP pieces were also left overs.  I cut the sentiment out of a page from the DP pad.    Add a few embellishments and it was done.






Thank  you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week.

Supplies:

  • Stamps:  Teddy and Penguin digital stamp from Lili of the Valley
  • Papers:  Georgia Pacific white cardstock, Papertrey white cardstock, misc. red cardstock, My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad
  • Other:  Copic markers
Challenges:


16 comments:

creationsnz said...

Hi Cheryle, just popping in to say hi and what a cute card. CarolG

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card Cheryl. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous
We have a DT call is still ongoing, please check the details on the Challenge Blog if you are interested.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sandra H said...

Perfect card it’s so adorable

Aunty Sue said...

cute card and image thanks for sharing at PFM this week

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Billie A said...

Sweet card. Fun image and liking the papers and layout. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

Rose Andrew said...

So so cute and adorable
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute creation, love the colours & papers you have used
Hugs Shell xx

Nunzia Carusio said...

What a cuties! Love your coloring and card design.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.
×
Nunzia

Gale said...

This is so sweet and cute! Great Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

Fikreta said...

Its so wonderful card!

R's Rue said...

So cute.

MeSi said...

This is so cute! I love the colours you used. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE how you did your bears fur, great card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

sweetpea said...

What a great creation, love your colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge Janet DT