Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Hang in There

I'm a little behind in sharing this card.  I made it for my uncle before he was moved to hospice.  




I love this cute little elephant and teddy.   I colored a couple more but have yet to put on cards. 

I found the star in my stash of left over die cuts.  The 2 small pieces of patterned paper were also left overs that I kept just in case they would be useful some day.  The CAS design of this card is a little out of my comfort zone but I like the way it turned out.

Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:

  • Digital Stamps:  Hang in There digital stamp by All Dressed Up
  • Papers: Simple Stories Say Cheese 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white cardstock, Papertrey white & kraft cardstock, red Bazzil Basics cardstock
  • Copic markers, Copic multiliner, Sewing machine

Challenges:

6 comments:

Claire said...

Such a delicate and loving card for such a sad time. It is perfect. Thinking of you x

Diane said...

Just adorable, it will certainly brighten anyone's day.

Hugs diane

R's Rue said...

So cute

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a cute image, absolutely love him!

Hugs Shell xx

Marilyn said...

What a sweet and adorable card you have created!
Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge, good luck in the draw and I hope you'll join us again.
Marilyn S

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet love that stamp Thanks for joining Get Creative challenge Carole x Design Team