I was able to make one more card for the BYSH blog hop. As usual, I printed out two images in order to make 2 cards for my stash. Since I messed up the leaves on one of the images, I cut out the flowers and used dimensional foam to add to the image that was colored better.
I added some Buttercup Perfect Pearls to the center of the flowers. Now I wish I hadn't but I think it still looks okay. I also added some stitching and a border made from a Starbucks coffee sleeve to add some texture.
Today is the last day to link your Christmas creation to the BYSH blog hop. Click on the image below to see the details.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend.
- Stamps: Christmas Roses digital stamp from Just Inklined
- Papers: Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Papertrey kraft card stock, Bazzil Basics red card stock, Starbucks coffee sleeve
- Other: Copic markers, Simon Says Stamps Christmas sentiments, Buttercup Liquid Pearls, Scrapbook.com glitter brush, sewing machine, Spellbinders circle dies, Big Shot, sequins, Martha Stewart punch
- C.R.A.F.T. 2W,5E Christmas
- Creative Moments M, Wed 3E, #213 anything Goes
- Fezziwigs Festive Frolics 2W, E3, - Festive Florals/Christmas (W1 of 2)
- House That Stamps Built W, 3E - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Anything Goes
- Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #144 - Always Anything Goes (Week 2)
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
- Krafty Chicks W #557 Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More
- Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - Wk 17 (W1 of 2) and Wk 16 (W2 of 2) - ANYTHING COLORING GOES (NO Precolored Images) Weekly Challenges run for 2 Weeks