Thursday, April 29, 2021

Teddy and Penguin Christmas

 I have a quick share today.  I colored this image at lunch and quickly put the card together after work before I had to start making dinner. 



I'm going to keep this short.  I have to take care of the dirty dishes.  

I am linking up my card at the BYSH Spring blog hop.





Thank you for stopping by!


Supplies:

  • Stamps:  Teddy and Penguin digital stamp from Lili of the Valley
  • Paper: Echo Park Christmas This & That 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Papertrey kraft card stock, Stampin' Up vellum
  • Copic markers, enamel dots, Stampin' Up edge punch, sewing machine, Stickles


Challenges:

10 comments:

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Adorable card and your method of coloring the bear is amazing!! Thanks for joining us at BYSH Cardmakers spring hop!

aussie aNNie said...

Love it. Fabulous style and gorgeous colours on here too... have a great weekend. ♥

Pat K said...

Fabulous card, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Fikreta said...

so cute card!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorable card, Cheryl! I work on my cards throughout the day too! Thanks so much for playing along with the Spring into Christmas hop!

Heather said...

Aww . . . this is so adorable!!! That image is so sweet and your coloring is fabulous! I love the stitching around your panel, as well! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Awesome coloring. Great patterns and design. Just a darling card. Thanks for playing in the BYSHC Hop!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this time and good luck :)