It has been a hard couple of weeks for my family. While navigating medical emergencies and several other events, I also lost my uncle/god father to leukemia. I made this card to send to my aunt.
I used the eclipse technique for the word "LOVE". The video from Jennifer McGuire was very helpful in learning and using this technique.
I originally was coloring the floral heart digital stamp as a way to take some time out for myself. I used some of the techniques I learned in classes from Kit and Clowder, but I mostly wanted to color and try to relax for a little while.
I liked the way the flowers turned out (although the cast shadows are a little dark) so I decided to use the image for a card.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Floral Heart digital stamp from Graciellie Designs
- Paper: Georgia Pacific white card stock, Paper Trey white card stock, Stampin' Up purple card stock
- Other: Copic markers, Memento ink, Kaiser pearls, PinkFresh Adore alpha dies, PinkFresh Scripted Bold Sentiments 1
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #10 - Anything Goes
- Allsorts W,3E - #624 - Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - ANYTHING COLORING GOES
- AudSentiments Challenge 2W,E5 Must include a sentiment #274 Flowers + A Sentiment
- Creative Moments M, Wed 3E, #214 - Anything Goes
- The Paper Funday M, 4E, #26 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist is Flowers
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #19 - Anything Goes
- Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges (M,5E) - MAY - ANYTHING GOES
- Make My Monday (2W, Top 3, 3E) #148 SYMPATHY (WEEK 1)
- Dies R Us Challenge (2W, P1/15, E3, die cuts) Always Anything Goes with a brand they sell
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Colouring in Scrapland (M 1st Mon, 2E) - MAY - FLOWERS OR ANYTHING GOES