I have another card for the BYSH Blog Hop. I am really enjoying this hop because it is giving me some much needed motivation to get a jump on making Christmas cards.
While looking through my Christmas digital stamps, I saw this cute little mouse and realized that I had not colored him before. I used Microsoft Word to soften the lines of the images so that it would be more like lineless coloring. I used a white gel pen to add back the accents on his sweater.
Click on the image below for more information on the BYSH blog hop.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamp: Mouse with Bauble by Polly Craft
- Paper: My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Bazzil Basics red card stock, Stampin' Up vellum, Paper Trey white card stock
- Other: Copic markers, twine, sewing machine, EK Success snowflake punch, white gel pen, Raindrops from Lucy's Little Things, Memory Box Double Stitch Rectangle Cut Out die, Big Shot, Spica glitter pens, Simon Says Stamp sentiment strip
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #17 - Anything Goes
- Passion For Markers Challenge W - must use markers - #589 – Sentimental
- GetCreative Challenges (M, 1st Mon, 3E) APR - #100 ANYTHING GOES OPT. TWIST: NO TWIST
- Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges (M,5E) - APR - ANYTHING GOES
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #9 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
- Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO Animals Acting Like Humans
- Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No. 548 - ANYTHING GOES, WITH TWIST ALL CREATURES BIG AND SMALL
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E – Anything Goes
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #93 - Anything Christmas Goes (week 1)