I love the Bernard Bear image from Power Poppy. He reminds me so much of my brother (although I have never seen my brother in overalls). I had the images colored and quickly created cards over the weekend for the BYSH blog hop.
I wanted to try my hand at creating a winter background again. I really like the winter morning sky, but need to work more on the trees.
Check out the BYSH blog hop by clicking the graphic below.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Forest Fellas: Bernard Bear digital stamp set from Power Poppy, Holiday Treats from Paper Trey Ink, Holiday Wishes from Paper Trey ink (inside)
- Papers: Georgia Pacific white CS, Bazzil Basics red CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Echo Park Season's Greetings 6x6 paper pad
- Copic markers, White acrylic paint, CTMH Glitz Stardust glitter gel, Ranger Picket Fence distress stickles, Sequins, Twinery twine, Spellbinders circle dies, Echo Park enamel dots
- Angie's Digital Stamps - M, 1st Sunday, 3E, Winner and Top Picks - (April) Anything Goes
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #9 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
- Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO Animals Acting Like Humans (W2 of 2)
- Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - Wk 15 (W2 of 2) and Wk 16 (W1 of 2) - ANYTHING COLORING GOES
- Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No. 548 - ANYTHING GOES, WITH TWIST ALL CREATURES BIG AND SMALL
- Polkadoodles - W, C10 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (M, P3, E3) #124 - Include an Animal