Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sending Love Your Way

Hello!  I'm still working on Valentine's Day cards.  This year I am planning on mailing more cards than usual to friends and family that I am not able to regularly see due to COVID.    

I used this cute bear from Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios to quickly make 5 cards.   The bear is colored with Copic markers and the hear was paper pieced.



  I rubbed with reverse side of the hears with my embossing stylus and used dimensional tape to give the heart dimension.


The design of all the cards is the same.  Paint spatter, sequins, and hearts left from cutting the boarder were used as embellishment.




Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!


Supplies:

  • Stamps:   Valentine Bear from Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios,  Trees, Birds, and Messages by Hero Arts, Tiny Tags by PaperTrey
  • Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two 6x6 mini deck paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Starbucks coffee sleeve
Challenges:


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty

Elaine Stark said...

Just adorable, love the paper pieced heart. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine