I had some time off of work over the holidays and took the Free Rose Colouring Class from Kit and Clowder. The class is free and includes this beautiful rose digital image from Power Poppy. The class was excellent. You can learn techniques for coloring the rose using pencils or markers. Alyce is a great teacher. She explains the art theory behind what she is demonstrating so that you can apply the techniques learned to other images. I was so pleased that I purchased some additional classes.
I colored several rose images during and after the class. This is my favorite of all the roses that I practiced on. Since it was so pretty, I decided to fussy cut it and use it for a card.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamp: Rose Digital Stamp Set from Power Poppy
- Paper: Crate Paper Portrait Collection 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, misc. black card stock
- Copic markers
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Anything Goes
- House That Stamps Built W,3E - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #4 - Anything Goes
- Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges (M,5E) - JAN - ANYTHING GOES
- Make My Monday (2W, Top 3, 3E) #140 HELLO (WEEK 2)
- Allsorts W,3E - #608 - Beautiful Blooms