Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Just a Little Something

 Hello!  Today I want to share the card I made for my mother in-law's birthday.   I took the opportunity to make a card to send to her and one for my stash.


When I saw this digital stamp from Alex Syberia Designs, I just had to buy it.  I love these beautiful flowers.



For the second card, I used the same design with similar papers.  I think a went overboard with the sequins but it still looks okay.



For each card, I printed the image 3 times.  Here is a closer look at the layers.




Lastly, here is a peek at the inside of the card.



Thank you for stopping by!   Stay safe!


Supplies:  

  • Stamps:  Happy Mail digital stamp set by Alex Syberia Designs, Little Labels by Papertrey, (Inside Sentiment) Happy Moments from Gracie Ellie Designs
  • Paper:  My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Papertrey kraft card stock
  • Copic markers


Challenges:


8 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Cheryl, Superb coloring, layering and stitching. Thank you for sharing your First-Class creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and supporting us. Good Luck. Stay safe and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Sandra H said...

Wow this is lovely l used to do cards like this with the envelope it’s so effective and gorgeous floral images popping out from it xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful creation hun
Hugs Shell xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous colouring and beautiful design, thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty catz this week good luck

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful cards the flowers and colours are striking and love the dimension you've created on the flowers in the envelope and the stitched design also. Thanks for joining our blog challenge at Daisy Chains this months and happy crafting. Michelle DT x

Patsy Long said...

Cheryl your card is absolutely gorgeous. Superb colouring! Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Studios. Best of luck - Patsy DT

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 2 at Gem of a Challenge!

Judy V said...

Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at Digi Doodle Studios this month!