Welcome to my stop on the Bunny Hop for Operation Write Home. If you came from Velda's blog you're on the track. If you just came across the hop and would like to start at the beginning, the hop starts at the OWH Stars & Stamps blog where you can find all the blog hop details and complete list of all the stops. You will want to read to the bottom of my post to see how you can win some Amber Ink blog candy.
For my card, I decided to use Jen Del Muro's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) which is being sponsored by Amber Ink for the month of March.
I used Bunny Hug from Amber Ink. I think this is just the sweetest image which can be used for all kinds of occasions. I actually love the entire Bunny Love line. The the bunnies are colored with Copic makers with a little Fun Flock added to their tails. Of course I had to use October Afternoon papers. (I love OA!)
Remember, if you would like to send in cards to OWH for the spring holidays, there are a couple of deadlines you should keep in mind. The Easter deadline is March 18th and the Mother's Day deadline is March 31st. You can check the OWH Mail Room for more information on how to send in your cards.
If you have time, check out the blog comments from our heroes who have received cards from OWH. They truly appreciate the cards they are sent. I love reading these messages.
Your next stop on the OWH Bunny Hop is PAPER ADDICT CATHERINE. If you get lost along the way or if there is a broken link, you will be able to find the complete blog hop list on the OWH Stars & Stamps blog.
Now for the details on how to win the blog candy. I am being sponsored by Amer Ink today and will be giving away the digital image, Bunny Hug, that I used on my project today to one random commenter.
Here's what you need to do to win-
2) Enter your name in the linky tool below. After your name, include the name of your favorite Amber Ink product. (i.e.: Cheryl - Bunny Hug) If you do not have your own blog address, you can use mine but be sure to leave a comment with your email so I can get a hold of you if you win.
3) Please leave me a comment. You don't have to in order to qualify for the candy drawing but I love getting them. :)
4) Entries will end Monday, March 7th, at 5 pm CST. I will announce the random winner on my Amber Ink Torch Bearer post on Tuesday, March 6th.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week end!
- Supplies: Bunny Love - Bunny Hug from Amber Ink
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey white CS, Neenah Crest solar white CS, Bazzill Basics CS, October Afternoon Day Dream & Detours CS
- Inks: none
- Tools: Sewing Machine, Stampin' Up scalloped edge, 1-1/4-inch circle, word window punches, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hug Snug seam binding, Stampin' Up silver cord, misc. buttons, Fun Flock
- Other: Sentiment computer generated using Airplanes in the Night Sky free font
- Sketch For You To Try - March 2011 Sketch
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Stitching
- Charisma Crafts - 4-legged friends
- Creative Belli Challenge - Animals (old green CS, buttons, seam binding, and silver cord)
- Cutie Sunday - Favorite Stamp ( I think this is my new favorite digi)
- Delicious Doodles - make a card you would want to receive
- Dutch Dare - Furry friends
- Fairy Fun Fridays - inspired by song (Let's Pretend We're Bunny Rabbits by the Magnetic Fields)
- GingerLoft - Furry Friends
- I Did It Creations - Punches or Dies
- Iris' Spot - Buttons
- Ladybug Crafts Ink - Stitching
- Paper Play Time - Anything Goes with a digi
- Paper Take Weekly - Anything goes
- Pear Tree Designs - Ribbon
- Pixie Dust Studios - polka dots
- Sarah Hurley - four legged friends
- Stamp Something - digi day
- Sundays with Chrissy - Stitching
- Terrifically Thrilling Thursday - lots of layers
- Wild Orchid - Anything Goes