I really love this sweet little polar bear from LOTV Digi Shop. I printed an entire sheet of them to practice coloring white fur when ever I have some free time. Today I actually had time to make a few cards and am sharing the first of them.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Polar Bear from the Lili of the Valley (LOTV) digi shop on Etsy
- Papers: Georgia Pacific white card stock, Paper Trey kraft card stock, Carta Bella Winter Fun 6x6 paper pad
- Misc: Copic markers, sequins, misc snowflake die cut
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W (1st & 3rd Sun), E3) #170 Always Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenges (M, 3E) November - Anything Goes
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #24 - Anything Goes
- Allsorts W,3E - #652 - Use a Hand Stamped or Digital Image
- Crafter's Castle - M, 1st Sat., E3 - November - Anything Goes
- Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO Use a Digi (W1 of 2)
- Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No. 574 - ANYTHING GOES with Optional Twist Christmas Non-Traditional Colors
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Anything Goes
A sweet card using the LOTV Polar Bear, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge, it would also be lovely to see you at:https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/ where our theme is Christmas.
Beautifully put together with that gorgeous image and colour combo!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
It is a wonderful card and a lovely image, thank you for joining us at the Allsorts challenge xx
Absolutely adorable! I love your polar bear coloring and design! The added layering and details are great! I love all the little extras... especially the snowflake!! Thanks for participating in A Gem of A Craft Challenge! I hope to see you again soon! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles
Lovely layers! You did a fantastic job coloring the bear too! Practice paid off for sure!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Gem of a Craft Challenge!
Jill, Polkadoodles DT
Tiny Treasure Workshop
Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x
It’s so cute. I love it. Well done.
Oh that is such a sweet Winter card!!! You colored the bear beautifully! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
I received my prize gift from you yesterday, and I'd want to express my gratitude for the lovely card. And the stamps are so cute that I can't wait to use them. Thank you once more! XOXOXO visit us
Post a Comment