Don't these strawberries look yummy! I could use some of these preserves for my toast this morning. Mmmmmm.....
I just bought these cute October Afternoon papers and could not wait to pair them up with this yummy image from Lindsay's Stamps Stuff. This image is one of the 9 images included in the Pretty Primative digital stamp set.
You can click HERE to see my Meljen's Designs challenge post.
Take a moment to check out the rest of the eye candy from the LSS DT.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Challenges for this card:
- Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes
- Easy Craft Projects - Buttons
- Incy Wincy - Button Up
- Lucy's Challenge - Digital
- Penny's Challenge - Fruit or Veggie theme
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Week 41 - Sketch
- Sweet & Sassy Digi Day - #20 Patterns O'plenty
- Totally Papercrafts - Photo inspiration challenge (I was inspired by the strawberries)
- Tuesday Throwdown - A stamp you can color
- Images: Pretty Primative digital stamp set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico.com, Close To My Heart Amore Lowercase
- Papers & CS: October Afternoon Fly a Kite, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, PaperTrey kraft CS
- Inks: Close To My Heart Chocolate
- Tools & Embellishments: Creative Memories corner rounder punch, Martha Stewart ric-rak, misc. buttons, DMC floss, Prismacolor pencils & OMS
- Techniques: Faux stitching