The new challenge on the Meljen's Designs Inspiration & Challenge blog is "Silver & Gold". I have silver brads and used a gold glitter pen on the little stars. This dove is Stars & Stripes Dove from the new Meljen's Release, In Loving Memory. These images can be purchased individually or in the set at a discounted price in the Meljen's Designs digishop. Remember you also have the option to create your own pack of 2 or 5 of your favorite images to get a discounted price. Here is a peak at the In Loving Memory release.
Melissa is also releasing a few other individual stamps today. (You can also create your own pack of 2 or 5 for a savings.)
To help keep a little silver and gold in your pocket, here is a coupon you can use on Meljen's Designs images over the Memorial Day holiday.
I hope you will join us for this week's Silver & Gold challenge. You do not have to use a Meljen's Designs image, but we would love to see you use one if you can. You can link up your card and see the DT inspiration pieces HERE.
Please take a moment to look at my 2nd post today. My Lindsay's Stamp Stuff post is HERE.Thank you for looking! Have a safe & happy Memorial Day!
- Card Patterns - Sketch 65
- Craft Your Passion - Use Crackles or Distressing
- Crafty Catz - Stars & Stripes
- Creative Inspirations - Distressed
- Daisy Doodles - Anything goes
- Fresh Brewed Designs - Red, White & Blue
- KL Stampin' & Scrappin' - All Torn Up (distressed edges)
- Lucy's Cards - Use at least one digital image
- Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge - Animal
- Stampin' B's - Patriotic Card
- Your Next Stamp - Use a border punch
- Images: Stars & Stripes Dove from Meljen's Designs
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey white CS, Making Memories Floral Fabric Findings, Daisy D's Freedom Stripe, misc. blue & red CS
- Ink: Distressed Ink in Tea Dye (just for sponging)
- Tools & Embellishments: Close To My Heart glitter, misc. silver brads, Sakura gold glitter pen, Prismacolor markers, Stampin' Up border punch, Close To My Heart edge distressing tool