I'm sew happy with the way this card worked out! I think my mojo is back!
I am not much of a sewer (translate that to sewing on a button is pushing the limit of my skills) but I love all the sewing themed cards that I have seen on the blogs and forums lately. Of course I am partial to Sew Pretty from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.
I used the buttons from Sew Pretty to decorate the inside of the card too. (Sorry, I just noticed a little bit of the pop dot sticking out. I don't have time to retake the photo but I did fix it up.)
Updated 5-21-10: I am so excited. My card got a mention for the Just Us Girls color challenge!
Please take a moment to see what the rest of the DT is up to.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Thank you for looking! Have a great day!
- ABC Challenge - Unused Stash
- Card Patterns - Sketch 64
- Crafty Ann's Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafty Card Makers - Inside Out
- Cute Daisy May - As You Like It
- Dare U 2 Digi - Anything Goes
- Ginger Snap Creations - Use kraft
- Just Us Girls - #JUG33 Color challenge - Red, White, Blue & Kraft
- Paper Popsicles - Favorite Card stock (PTI Kraft!)
- Your Next Stamp - Cut it out and pop it up
- Images: Sew Pretty from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico.com, Simple Stitches from Close To My Heart
- Papers & CS: DP from Cherry On Top kit by the Caffinated Cropper, Georgia Pacific CS, PaperTrey kraft CS, sewing paper text paper by MelStampz on Office Max copy paper
- Inks: Stampin' Up Real Red, Close To My Heart chocolate
- Tools & Embellishments: DMC floss, recycled button, Close To My Heart ribbon, lace from Caffinated Cropper Cherry on Top kit, 2 pearl top straight pins
- Techniques: Faux Stitching