The theme this week on the Sentimental Sundays Challenge blog is "Get Well". I took the opportunity to make a get well card for my boss who is on medical leave. I hope this will brighten her day a little bit.
And here is a look at the inside.
I hope you will join in on our Get Well challenge. Stop by the Sentimental Sunday Challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT is up to and pick up your free digital sentiment set.
Enjoy your day!
Challenges for this card:
- Ann's Creative Nook - Round & Round
- Charisma Cardz - 3-D
- Clearly Inspired - CIC13 Flowers
- Crafty Card Makers - Inside Out Challenge
- Crazy Challenge - Something New (tried a new technique, the rolled roses, & new digi sentiment)
- Fab N Funky challenge - Make your own embellishments
- Friends Having Fun - Sketch Challenge #2
- Inky Impressions - Recipe challenge / used F-flowers O-Circle embellies, S-sparkle (glimmer mist on roses)
- My Time To Craft - Under the weather (Get Well)
- Paper Take Weekly - Say it with flowers
- Pixie Dust Studios - Use pearls
- Practical Scrappers - Patterned paper
- Quixotic Paperie - How Sentimental
- Stampin' For the Weekend - Card to cheer some one up
- Totally Gorjuss - Round & Round
Supplies for this card:
- Images: Sentiments designed by Raindrop Echo Designs available on Whimsy Stamps
- Inks: Close To My Heart Juniper ink
- Papers & CS: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip CS, all others papers from Close To My Heart Perfect Day paper pack
- Tools & Embellishments: Creative Memories corner rounder punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Martha Stewart leaf punch, ribbon from Hobby Lobby, pearls from Kaiser, BasicGrey, and Crystal Stickers, reddish pearls colored by Prismacolor marker, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in pearl