Hello! I have not had a lot of time to craft lately and when I do have time, I am sadly lacking in creativity. When I saw the post for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop, it was just the kick to get me going. Although we finally had some nice, spring weather here, I spent some time in my craft room making cards for the hop.
Although I have quite a few coffee themed digital stamps and stamps, I used the hop as an excuse to purchase this cute owl on a coffee cup from AlexShopsArt on Etsy. The Echo Park Coffee and Friends 6x6 paper pad made these cards together pretty easily.
I am working to make a number of cards to send to a senior community. I sent a care package before Christmas and hope to another one ready to send soon. (If you would like to send cards or notes, please click here for the details.) I'm sure some of these cards will make their way into the care package.
Don't forget to link up your creation and hop along with the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop for lots of caffeinated inspiration.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Digital Stamp: Cute owl in a nightcap on a cup with the inscription "coffee" by AlexShopsArt
- Paper: Echo Park Coffee and Friends 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white cards stock, Papertrey white card stock, misc. black card stock, Stampin' Up Vellum
- Copic markers
- Angie's Digital Stamps - (March) Anything Goes + Optional Twist: Green
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #48 - Anything Goes with a Critter
- Crafts Galore Encore Always Anything Goes
- A Gem of a Challenge #6 - Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Challenge - ANYTHING COLORING GOES
- Polkadoodles - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Creations - Always Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - 2 or More Patterned Papers
- The Paper Funday M, 4E, #25 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Green
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes