Hello! I have a couple of Valentine's Day cards to share today. I usually only make two cards for Valentine's day but this year my list has expanded. With every one so isolated, I have a much bigger list of people to send cards to in an effort to spread a little cheer.
The layout of the first card is my usual style / comfort zone. Layers, designer papers, stitching...
Which do you like better?
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!
- Stamps: Bunny Blowing Kisses digital stamp from Lee Holland Art
- Paper: Pink Paislee's Cupid Collection and My Minds Eye Love Me 6x6 paper pad
- Copic markers
- Always Fun Challenges - (W, 3E, Top 3 Awarded) #197 - USE YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS ( my favorites are Copics, Designer papers, Starbucks coffeed sleeves, Twine, Buttons)
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #2 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
- Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No. 534 - ANYTHING GOES w/Optional Twist: Tie It Up
- Pattie's Creations - M, 2E, SIO, includes an image freebie (MUST always use digital or stamped image) – JAN - No. 178 - ANYTHING GOES (Closes Feb 4th)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #46 - Anything Goes with a Critter
- Bastel-Traum (M, P15) #97 – Love
- Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) Always Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage Challenges (M, P7, F, E3) #136 - Must use a Digi
- Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog (M, P1, E3, use hand coloured image) #34 - Anything Goes
- House That Stamps Built W,3E - Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter W, 3E - Digital Image
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E – Layer
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #2 - Anything Goes