I have probably mentioned how much I like watching the birds at our bird feeders. This year we had a family of blue jays. I loved watching them teach the youngsters how it all worked. When I saw this image from Power Poppy, I immediately fell in love with it but I didn't buy it. I told myself that have so many stamps, especially digital, that I shouldn't spend money. I didn't "need" it. Then one Saturday after sitting down to craft and running into serious crafters block, I decided I just wanted to have this blue jay to color. It didn't matter if I put it on a card or not. I just wanted to sit and enjoy coloring. (How is that for some rationalization?) So $6.00 and a few minutes later, I had an entire set of digital stamps and printed out this blue jay. Of course I printed him twice because I always print twice in case I make a big mistake. I used Google to find some images to help guide my coloring and here we are. Crafters block busted. Two more Christmas cards ready to go.
Thank you for stopping by! Stay safe!
- Images: Season of Serenity Digital Stamp Set from Power Poppy
- Paper: Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white CS, Paper Trey kraft CS
- Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - Wk 50 (W1 of 2) and Wk 49 (W2 of 2) - ANYTHING COLORING GOES
- Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No. 531 - ANYTHING GOES with OPTIONAL SOMETHING NEW (new digital stamps)
- Polkadoodles - W, C10 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Gals Corner - M, 2nd W, 3E, #214 - Tis the Season
- Paper Shelter W, 3E - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Christmas critters
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #45 - Anything Goes with a Critter
- Make My Monday (2W, Top 3, 3E) #137 CHRISTMAS THEME CARD (WEEK 1)