Sunday, December 13, 2020

Santa Boy

Hello!  I hope you are doing well. I have more Christmas cards to share with you today.  Both cards are similar, using the same image and papers, but have slightly different layouts.



On both cards I used found die cut vellum snowflakes and punched/cut borders that I found in my bin of unused die cuts.  The border on the one above was cut from a coffee sleeve and is actually what was left of the piece after the die cut.  



I think I am almost ready for Christmas.  I have mailed most of my cards and I have finished Christmas shopping.  I only have a few gifts left to wrap.  How are your holiday preparations going?


Thank you for stopping by!  


Supplies:

  • Stamp:  Santa Boy digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios
  • Paper:  Echo Park Very Merry Christmas 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white CS, Papertrey kraft & chocolate CS
  • Copic markers

Challenges:


6 comments:

Heather said...

These are so adorable!!! The image is so sweet and I LOVE Your gorgeous papers!! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Sandra H said...

Two beautiful cards

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful and fabulous card over at Allsorts Christmas theme;-))m

Mel Sanz said...

What an adorable card

Mummylade said...

Adorable image! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Madison said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digichoosday challenge. Madison.