I enjoyed coloring the blue jays for the cards I posted earlier this week, so I printed 2 more images to color. This time I printed them slightly smaller so I would have more flexibility with placement on the cards. I kept the cards pretty flat for easy mailing.
These are the last two Christmas cards for 2020. I have some birthday cards to work on and then should start on cards for next year.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Images: Season of Serenity Digital Stamp Set from Power Poppy
- Paper: Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white CS, Paper Trey kraft CS
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #26 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
- Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas (W1 of 2)
- Crimbo Crackers 2W, Must Be Christmas Related #222 Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
- Crafty Creations M, 1st W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner - M, 2nd W, 3E, #214 - Tis the Season
- Paper Shelter W, 3E - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Christmas critters
- The Paper Funday M, 4E, #23 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Christmas/Holiday