Saturday, December 19, 2020

More Blue Jays

 I enjoyed coloring the blue jays for the cards I posted earlier this week,  so I printed 2 more images to color.  This time I printed them slightly smaller so I would have more flexibility with placement on the cards.  I kept the cards pretty flat for easy mailing.





I used the same designer papers as last time but added some small tags for interest.




These are the last two Christmas cards for 2020.  I have some birthday cards to work on and then should start on cards for next year.

Thank you for stopping by!



Supplies:

  • Images:  Season of Serenity Digital Stamp Set from Power Poppy
  • Paper:  Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white CS, Paper Trey kraft CS


Challenges:


8 comments:

Heather said...

These are both so gorgeous!! Beautiful image, awesome papers and fabulous layouts!! I really love the little round tag; so fun! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Nathalie said...

So cute card! Very chic with image & papers. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
Nathalie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

These are both gorgeous makes hun
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

How pretty, beautiful coloring and great choice of papers, thank you for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!
Melanie

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card

createwithchristopher.blogspot.com said...

I love how you tied in blue. I can't ever do it and like it. You did it beautifully.
thanks for joining our challenge.

Christopher
Create With Christopher
Crafty Gals Corner DT


After The Storm said...

This was a lovelly blog post

After The Storm said...

Thhanks for this blog post