I wanted to try my hand at coloring something a little bit different. I decided to use Halloween as an opportunity to try to color green-ish skin. I found this old image from Whimsie Doodles in my files and thought she would be perfect.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Digital Stamp: Zombie Love - Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps
- Paper: Echo Park Happy Halloween, Classic Crest Solar White card stock, Pop Tone Black Licorice card stock
- Medium: Copic Markers
- Cut Card Stock Halloween Blog Hop & Challenge
- Dragonfly Dreams - M, Winner + Top Picks – (October) Spooky and/or Cute
- Crafty Calendar M,3E October – Halloween
- My Time to Craft 2W - #443 - Halloween or Cats (W1 of 2)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) October - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/last day of the M) #197 - Anything Goes + option: Halloween
- Creative Craft Cottage Challenges (M, P7, F, E3) #134 - Spooky and/or Cute
- Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog (M, P1, E3, use hand coloured image) #32 - Pink or Halloween
- CleverDexter Challenge (M, P1, E2, must use a digi) #10 here for the Boos